Order your domain from Crimson Fuse TODAY!
Small businesses typically ask this question. Especially if their products or services are a bit out of the norm. So let’s take a look into why you would need a website.
How much money are you missing out on because you don’t have a website or your current website isn’t effective?
You’ve worked hard to grow your business and build relationships with your customers. Now it’s time to take your business one step further. Total U.S. e-commerce sales for the 1st quarter of 2011 were $38 billion. Your business needs to be a part of this trend!
Do I really need a website?
Yes, absolutely! If your business doesn’t fit the mold of a typical online store, your customers, potential employees, business partners and investors will be able to quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer. Here are a few suggestions:
- Your location and contact information
- List of your products and/or services
- Special promotions
- Schedule appointments
- Chat online with potential clients
- Tell about your business in depth
- Drive new customers to your business through search engine optimization
A website is the most cost-effective means of advertising!
Websites are extremely low cost when compared with conventional advertising. Search engines, linking from other areas of the internet and the ease of customer referrals provide volumes of foot traffic above that of a typical store.
Plus, your website can be as dynamic as you want. Changing it as your business changes.
- With a well-designed website, you can project a small business as being just as professional and capable as a larger organization.
- Having an online presence for your business is key to reaching an ever growing population of customers and tapping in to those billions of online sales.
- Whether your business has one employee or thousands; if you don’t have a website, you are losing customers to those businesses that do.
With that being said, I want to stress that having a website needs to be in addition to your existing advertising and marketing campaigns. Don’t expect to make millions of dollars by putting up a website alone.
Check out our web hosting plans at Crimson Fuse! We can customize a plan just for you if one of our existing plans doesn’t fit.