Order your domain from Crimson Fuse TODAY!
Spam. Everybody hates it, yet we all have to deal with it. There’s no way to totally eliminate it, but there are ways to minimize it. In a nutshell, what I do is run all of my incoming emails through two separate spam filters.
Here are the steps I have taken to get a 99% spam free inbox:
1) Sign up for email hosting or web hosting from Crimson Fuse.
Crimson Fuse uses a very powerful spam filter. Not only does it filter for incoming spam, but it also blocks viruses. Our system is incredibly effective plus there is no software to install and no hardware to maintain. It gives you the option to receive daily quarantine digests where you can see what was blocked and deliver any that were mistakenly blocked.
2) Sign up for a free Gmail account from Google and have your emails filtered a second time through Gmail’s filter.
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Go to mail settings.
- Select Accounts and Import.
- Under the Check mail using POP3, click the Add POP3 email account.
- Fill in the information as requested.
At this point, you will have set up a system that will pass all of your incoming emails through two powerful spam filters. Enjoy your practically spam free inbox!
Additionally, you can setup Gmail to send outgoing messages as your personal address instead of the Gmail address, or you can setup a separate email client such as Windows Mail or Outlook to manage your inbox (note: this requires that you enable POP Download in Gmail).